Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to look at my site! I guess this means you are interested in maybe having some pictures done. To start, first and foremost I am a mom! I love my kids and take photos of them way too often! A couple of years ago I decided to start taking photos of others to capture their special moments and create memories! I'm very flexible in how, where and what we shoot, so give me a call or shoot me an email!







Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm not gone... just changing directions.

Thanks for checking out my site! I haven't posted in a bit because recently I have been presented with a slight change of direction for Pages Turned! I have been so excited to complete class pictures for several Mother's Day Outs and Daycares in the area. It is so much fun getting 10-15 crazy kiddoes to look and smile at the same time! Pics are turning out great, wish I could share them! Another different direction has been completing virtual tours for 30+ skilled nursing facilities across the state! I am really enjoying the interaction with wonderful people who are passionate about what they do for others! I will post a link when they are published! I am still doing personal, family, engagement, baby, bridal, any and all photos as asked! Please give me a call if you are interested! Be on the look out for pictures of a sweet one year old tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment